For use with both OneTouch FastTake and One Touch Ultra test strips. One vial contains sufficient volume for 75 determinations. Package contains 2 vials.
Control Tests should be performed:
- With each new vial of test strips
- When you change your batteries
- If you suspect the meter is malfunctioning
To perform a control test:
- Apply a drop of control solution to the test strip instead of a drop of blood
- Compare the results to the control range (you can find the range on the side of the vial of test strips)
- If the results are inside the range printed on the vial, your meter is functioning correctly.
- If the results are outside the range, you should call the manufacturer of your meter immediately.